Risk Mitigation Measures/Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
We recognize our responsibility to offer Guests a safe and clean cottage vacation home. The health and safety of our Owners, Guests and team members is our main priority.
- A minimum 24 hour vacancy window has been implemented before and after Guest reservations. Guests check-out at 10:00 AM on Departure Date, the property is cleaned with enhanced cleaning protocols, the property is vacant overnight and the next Guest check-in is at 12:00 PM noon the following day.
We want all our Guests to feel secure in our cottages. Therefore, we are also implementing enhanced cleaning protocols, to welcome you in a safe and clean environment.
- Cleaning staff will wear PPE, including masks, gloves & booties. New gloves will be used upon entering a new property. Gloves will be changed, and hands washed (minimum 20 seconds)/sanitized between certain in-property tasks.
- We are implementing an enhanced two-step process that includes sanitization (cleaning or reducing the number of germs) and disinfection (using disinfecting products that are listed on the EPA for the allotted dwell time needed to kill viruses and microbes.) Disinfecting products will be used on all major surfaces and high-touch areas, including doorknobs/handles, light switches, remotes, etc. A disinfecting product will be used on trash barrels/bins and a fresh liner or bag placed inside. New rags, new vacuum filters and new mop heads will be used at each property.
- Linens and towels. All mattresses and pillows have protectors. All bed linen (sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers) and all towels (bath, hand, tea towels) will be professionally laundered at the correct temperatures for proper cleaning and sanitization. Hands will be washed/sanitizer applied and fresh gloves put on before putting clean linen on beds.
- A door hanger will be left to signify that the cottage has been properly cleaned and sanitized for Guest arrival.